Laser Genetics NS-300 sub zero - long distance laser designator. The NS300SZ has an with adjustable beam width up to 275 metres, - the cheaper alternative to Night Vision, includes scope mounts.
- Turns your scoped rifle into a night hunter and operates at temperatures as low as zero degrees Fahrenheit without loss of power.
- Combining a powerful, green laser diode and a precision optical collimator, the ND-3® pairs with your scope and allows you to cast a bright beam of green laser light to fully illuminate targets up to 300 metres
- Rotating the collimator ring to minimum creates a bright micro beam of green laser light visible up to 3 miles and rotating the same collimator to a wider setting it can be used as a light source when hiking or following a trail.
- The NS-300SZ operates down to zero degrees F without loss of power
The kit that comes with this is:
1. One CR123A battery
2. Scope Mount with windage and elevation adjustments
3. Momentary pressure switch
4. Rubber cap to protect the lens when not being used